Guacamole is very personal, so all the ingredients are optional (with the exception of the avocados – they are essential!)
• 2 ripe avocados
• 1 small onion, minced
• 1 garlic clove, minced and mashed
• 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
• juice from half a lime
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional of course)
• chopped tomatoes (grape tomatoes are excellent!
+ 1 tbsp of Baby Brain Organics!!
Halve and pit the avocados and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork and stir in remaining ingredients. To avoid the guacamole turning brown, bury the avocado pits in the guacamole (remove before serving), keep the bowl covered and chilled.